Sunday 2 December 2007

pompom beret

matilda s pompom beret is the first proper knitting project i have finished since she arrived. although it doesn t quite fit yet (a touch on the generous side). matilda and her hat still attract lots of lovely comments. particularly from matilda s beautiful cousin martha who exclaimed
i want one!
made from gorgeous duck egg blue and yummy chocolate cashmerino it is super snuggly. perfect for these alpinish days. i so enjoyed the knit and looking forward to finishing some of my other projects. oh so many to complete for christmas.


(horrible photo of me but think m more than makes up for it.)



matching mittens too

have to just apologise for my photos...they always look so much better in my mind s eye...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How cute! What lovely pics of you, Joe and Matilda! I'm so glad to see you are updating your blog more! Very cute hat and mittens, i'm envious as well.